The workshop, a game of sensory discoveries

The workshop, a game of sensory discoveries.

It's in a good-natured atmosphere , around a snack, tabs and a set of olfactory cards that we smelled, tested, discovered pure and natural smells of Orange Blossom (childhood memories go back on the nose), Vanilla(so perfect, so beautiful, so greedy) of Cedar and Wild Herbs (I thought I was in a forest), the Red Fruits (sweet smell of candy SWEET ), of Lavender (it is the call of Provence ) ... I had the impression of being transported to each aspiration in another universe, a place or an era. It clearly came out that I had more acquaintance with the family of Fruity, Floral and Spicy.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products

I wanted a suave, fresh and delicious fragrance. After several long minutes of reflection, I opted for the sweet Vanilla (it was a certainty) and the Iristo give my eau de toilette a feminine, soft and elegant note.  As for the assembly, Emmanuel Frossard advised me to do some tests beforehand by mixing the fragrances on the back of the hand, a handkerchief and in the bottle. This is how I managed to find my ideal fragrance (in barely ten minutes) so coveted and to modulate it according to my desires.


Inside the elegant, somewhat old fashioned box, there are two perfume spray bottles at the ends and a spray bottle in the center.empty (having taken the photo just after the realization of my perfume this one is thus full) as well as a file which gives us brief but useful indications to realize its perfume.

 

 

My creation Candora Paris is in the center.

 

My assembly.

It was simple! I first poured into the empty bottle about two thirds of Iris for a third of Vanilla . During this stage, I took care not to let the liquid of the perfumes escape because, there is no funnel allowing to control the flows, it is the impractical aspect of the operation . This association was undoubtedly a great success. Holding Candora Eau de Toilette

is greater than that of conventional water. At the height of the roof, the sweet note that I wanted voluntarily present and not omnipresent does not dissipate over the hours. You see, you don't have to be an apprentice chemist to get there like a real nose (or almost)!

 

FINAL VERDICT & THE MOST OF CANDORA .

Participating in a Candora workshop allows you to discover many scents in a fun and relaxed way , play with the mixes and above all be the creator of your perfume. Sweet feeling! If you want to be Candora's ambassador, go here  and, if you prefer to participate in a workshop, go through the Eloyelo website .   . You can also choose to shop at the Candora Paris e-boutique . In case of questions as to the exact scent of the fragrances, do not hesitate to order samples (2ml) to form your own olfactory opinion before taking the plunge.

Click online fashion store for beauty products. 

 


Comments