ONLINE FASHION STORE HAD EVERYTHING TO PLEASE

ONLINE FASHION STORE HAD EVERYTHING TO PLEASE

By "they", I mean cosmetic beauty products which promised beautiful things but which ultimately proved to be disappointing or in part ... Aaaah lightening skincare Makari  ! I had to give the results of this test. It was about time, especially that a year and a half after writing the article Makari lightening beauty products: for dark, mixed or black skin -  one of the most consulted - I am still being asked a lot of questions. In fact, I did not go to the end of the test which consisted of applying Clarifying Cream for Hands, Feet, Elbows ( 75ml tube at 20 €) only on the right elbow. I finished the tube and, quite honestly, after a certain initial euphoria (my elbow was smoother, hydrated and seemed unified), I did not notice any significant evolution. I must say that in the end, I was a bit fed ...

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products


Lip Balm Ultra Nourishing Honey Dream of Nuxe  (15g jar 10.80 € ). This is a brand that does not work on me at all and, it's not for lack of trying. I have never found the Prodigious Oil so prodigious as that, and the Gentle Cleansing Oil from the Bio Beauté by Nuxe range.(Ecocert certified and labeled Cosmebio) had spun pimples and made my skin oily. But, I really said stop to Nuxe cosmetics when I bought (2 or 3 years ago) Ultra-Nourishing Honey Dream Lip Balm . Although the brand says that today it is a cult treatment (it would sell one every 28 seconds), my lips did not adhere to this balm. Hydration point, repair or protection. My lips found themselves dehydrated, parched and with fluff. After 3 to 4 uses, I lowered my arms. On the other hand, I kept the adorable glass jar to make my future homemade balm.

It is a semi-disappointment for the pheromone perfume of Phiero Woman  (30ml bottle, € 59.95 ). At the time of taking stock ( here ) on this product which has the intention of attracting the male, I had used it very little. For a few days, it has become my usual perfume because, failing to have attracted no one (it was a bit the primary goal), I am seduced by its captivating odor and its exceptional outfit, superior to that of a perfume classic.

 

I had a crush this summer on I Love body butter … Mango & Papaya (200ml jar - € 6.90 ) bought at the Douglas store , persuaded to take in the sweet and fruity scents of papaya but above all of mango. What nenni. Apparently, the aroma of mango is difficult to reproduce. I did not at all like the chemical and industrial smell of this body butter which, moreover, penetrates rather with difficulty. Nevertheless, the epidermis is fully nourished, hydrated (without oily film) and soft. This butter is not suitable for very dry skin.

 

Little Diva milk (200ml - € 7.95 ) for the body acquired from Douglas , was the treatment that I disliked the most. The gold and pink colors of the tube are attractive but, the presence of PEG and PPG (which I was already talking about here), the common smell and the eruption of pimples that followed after the first use forced me to put this milk aside. I'm not even sure I can recycle it as a foot care product.


 


Comments