GLOSSYBOX WELCOMES SPRING

GLOSSYBOX WELCOMES SPRING

As soon as the GlossyBox Instant Well-Being was received, Belle des Champs was already reaching me. Let’s explore this new box…

Belle des Champs is a box very focused on skincare. It was also an opportunity for me to discover each of the products because this time, I did not know any of the brands ...

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

Two flower-based treatments with the Mineral Flowers natural care range . The Face Cleanser (based on Almond Blossom and Dead Sea Mud ) formulated without parabens, washes and removes make-up from dry skin. The Night Cream (the Rose , wax Geranium and mud from the Dead Sea) suits me better since it is intended for normal and combination skin. These treatments will soon be part of my pre-summer ritual, especially since the 40ml formats are perfect for testing them over several weeks. Another natural face wash from the British brand Balance Me is Pure Skin Face Wash (15ml) . The difference is that it is an anti-aging treatment. It contains Moringa (a tree native to India), the Ylang Ylang, the Aloe Vera , essential oil Palmarosa , the Chamomile ... The smell is very refreshing (I smelled but not tested). To believe that GlossyBoxstrongly believe that I need a youth cure!

The pencil (black) around the eyes of the Spanish brand Yesensy makes it possible to emphasize the look (above and below) and to carry out a flawless line (several passages are necessary). Faith of a novice! The retractable lead and the plug are very hygienic.

Cure Soyeuse of biosilk (15ml) is a silk based serum which is applied to the hair (wet or dry) before blow drying. It is said to instantly repair, strengthen and shine the hair. The scent is very engaging. Even if I already have my own hair routine, I will try it out…

The most GlossyBox is the bag of golden glitter from Perles Box. Nothing like sequins  to customize your outfits. Except that ... I'm a real sewing ball and I have two left hands to my credit! Despite the explanations provided, I am 99.99% certain that I will not obtain the desired effect ... The idea is good but I would have to motivate myself at 300%!

 

FINAL VERDICT .

A lot of products to test (over time) and tickets to write for this box, not to mention that I found a few pearls in my latest GlossyBox . To be continued ...


For more beauty products, visit online fashion store. 

Comments