ORGANIC ANTIBACTERIAL GEL FROM GAMARDE

FOR ALWAYS CLEAR MIMINES, I OPTED FOR THE ORGANIC ANTIBACTERIAL GEL FROM GAMARDE

 

I had the chance to receive from Gamarde, my very first organic beauty products antibacterial gel. It took me a while to use it because I still had several antibacterial gels in stock and I found its packaging so original that I dared not touch it. A few weeks ago, I finally decided to test this treatment, totally different from the antibacterial gels that I usually buy in pharmacies or drugstores, stores and supermarkets.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products
 

I was very surprised to see that Gamarde's organic antibacterial gel came in the form of a measuring spray.. It is so practical in all circumstances! The dosage is not only facilitated (it is much more precise) but in addition, a pressure is largely sufficient for effective disinfection of the hands. Thanks to this packaging, I am sure that the product will not run into my bag (like with conventional gel bottles) or dry out (like disinfectant wipes - not very green anyway -). Note, the texture of this gel is not liquid, rather semi-compact and malleable. By rubbing the palms of the hand, the treatment is distributed with ease.

 

I love the smell (admittedly not common) which does not smell of chemicals but of naturalness! The composition is unique since it contains natural active ingredients with antibacterial properties ,antiviral and antifungal thanks to the essential oil of Tea Tree (we can smell it), organic propolis and organic Echinacea *. As much to say to you, that the hands are perfectly clean and disinfected. I smell it immediately and the combination of all these ingredients gives off pleasant scents. 

The 75ml capacity of Gamarde beauty products antibacterial gel (greater than conventional gels) is in my opinion ideal for daily use over several months.  The tube may seem slightly large to be carried in a small handbag, but it is slender, very practical and takes up little space. Moreover, more and more of us have bagsover size . As we usually say: to try it is to adopt it!


Visit online fashion store for beauty products.

Comments