THE INDIAN SUMMER GLOSSYBOX AND DIAMOND BOX

THE INDIAN SUMMER GLOSSYBOX AND DIAMOND BOX

As the Christmas gifts are looming, you must no doubt tell yourself that the surge of Beauty Boxes in recent months, could prove to be a suitable niche of presents to offer or to be offered.

 

I do not know what GlossyBox has in store for December but in the meantime, I will tell you about Indian Summer and  Diamond Box , the last two boxes I have received.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products
 

I will not dwell on the Indian Summer boxoriented towards facial care because, at the moment, I use specific beauty products for targeted needs. This therefore implies that out of the 5 products of the GlossyBox , I put 3 aside. Probably for later ... I still found two brands through facial moisturizer for Scientific Beauty Academy (15ml) and Sail Frosted Cleansing of Ella Baché (35ml). I was pleasantly surprised to discover Payot's cleansing foam (15ml), a qualitative range that I have already had the opportunity to test (such as the Purifying Mask or the Gentle Exfoliant Scrub without grains). Hyaluronic Face Glow byBy Terry (10ml), is a tinted unifying-plumping product that I put aside because it does not suit me. The color (too light) does not match my skin tone at all.

 

 

In my opinion, the beauty products that stood out from the rest is the So Nature regenerating body treatment by Jean d'Estrées (50ml). Formulated with Honey , Jelly , Propolis and Sweet Almond Oil , this fresh milk gently and flexibly hydrates the skin. The smell is discreet. The 50ml tube allows you to experience it for 4 to 5 days. So, I already finished the tube.

 

I was frustrated by the small formats of several treatments but also, by the fact that for the first time, I did not have a single product in full size. Conversely , Diamond Box dazzled me. GlossyBox amazed me. Like Indiana Jones, I went on a discovery of several face and hair care beauty products. But still, I was filled with 3 Revlon varnishes in full size .                                                     

 

Diamond Box allowed me to discover Ojon , a hair brand that is a hit abroad and which has been much talked about in France for a few weeks since it has just landed at Sephora. The secret of its effectiveness lies in Ojon oil , an ingredient native to Central America . This oil, particularly rich in essential lipids, is ideal for moisturizing and repairing damaged hair. It smooths the scales and strengthens the natural resistance of the hair fiber, for supple and shiny hair, full of health *. Ojon is a line which is particularly intended for dry and damaged hair therefore, it is ideal for maintaining frizzy, relaxed and curly hair. The Hair Serum Restructuring Intantané ( Damage Reverse -15ml-) Ojon oil present in the GlossyBoxmade a small impact on my hair. It is applied to damp or dry hair up to the tips or only on the latter. It can be used before brushing to protect the hair or as a styling product to control frizz. I mainly use Damage Reverse in the evening, on my dry ends (and a little more). I immediately saw the difference since the next day, my tips were hydrated, nourished and my hair softened. I was surprised that my hair was not oily or heavy, on the contrary, it was soft and supple. The smell of the serum is unusual but quite pleasant. It can be applied every day. For my hair, one to three applications per week is more than enough. Most :the pipette which allows you to dose the desired quantity of oil without any loss.

 

 

Special mention for the set of 3 Revlon nail polishes which is very timely since this year, I decided to put on the varnishes. We will choose either the glittery gold color ( Gold Coin ) or the sophisticated and so chic burgundy red ( Ruby ) or the trendy pop purple ( Rock Star ) Color Block effect. The brush allows easy application of the varnish which also dries rather quickly. The hold is excellent. Beef effect guaranteed! For the aforementioned reasons, I reserve the Institut Esthederm Paris facial treatments (the Hydra-Replenishing Cleansing Milk -50ml- and the Soft Cleansing Cream -15ml-) for later use. This brand is so unanimous that I am forced to test it… Finally, a matter of taste, I moderately adhered to the eau de parfum of the miniature in the shape of a jewel, M Moi by Mauboussin . The fragrance is fresh, present but reminds me too much of summer fragrances.

 

FINAL VERDICT .

Between Indian Summer and Diamond Box , there is no photo. Diamond Box wins hands down. And for this box, the quantities are large enough to allow many uses.


For more beauty products, visit online fashion store.

Comments