MY HOMEMADE DUO FOR AN ALWAYS CRUNCHY AND CRUNCHY MOUTH

MY HOMEMADE DUO FOR AN ALWAYS CRUNCHY AND CRUNCHY MOUTH

   

Here are two easy, effective and delicious recipes to make your lips soft, hydrated and free of its little dead skin that cause us a lot of worry.

First, let's start with exfoliation. I discovered the existence of specific lip scrubs with Gourmandise (vanilla and chocolate) by Lush . As delicious as it was active, it was almost a heartbreak to see it end. To change, I decided to make my own gourmet scrub flavored with Coconut .

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

I found an ultra simple and very economical recipe on the blog La Beauté au Naturel. It is enough for this to mix (for several seconds) in a beaker or a bowl, a teaspoon and a half of Sugar to a teaspoon of Coconut oil then, transfer the whole in a small pot.

The value of an ingredient like Coconutis that it has softening, protective and revitalizing properties. It promotes the disappearance of dead cells and impurities. Despite a texture that is too compact but which feels velvety on the lips, this Coconut exfoliant gently erases and removes small dead skin. Its scent is of course exquisite. The lips are soft and hydrated. It only remains for me to apply a small layer of moisturizing balm to perfect the result.

At each use (once or twice a week), I only take small quantities ... Economy, economy!

 

My precious balms.

After making several homemade lip balms ( bah... either I was wrong in the measurements or they turned), I finally managed to find the right one, which is capable of combining sweetness and efficiency! The recipe comes from the Utile.fr site . In a beaker, I melted in a double boiler: two tablespoons of beeswax and two tablespoons of sweet almond oil . Once the mixture out of the heat, I incorporated 2 tablespoons of Honey and 8 drops of Lemon essential oil . Then, using a small whisk, I stirred vigorously (1 to 2 minutes) until a homogeneous paste was obtained. I immediately transferred the dough to a jar, otherwise I would see it cool too quickly.

 

And here's the result.

This time, I divided the quantities in half because the original recipe aims to fill 3 jars. I still got 2 full jars!

This balm combines the most efficient ingredients to obtain dream lips! The Honey is known for its restorative, soothing and nourishing (there are many others) while the Lemon essential oil is a powerful antiseptic and healing.

I slightly forced on the beeswax, hence the fairly firm texture of my composition (I heat it well). Nevertheless, I praise its sweet taste(brought by Honey) with a slight hint of acidity (linked to the presence of Lemon essential oil). The balm is great for hydrating, nourishing and soothing the lips (especially the most damaged). In addition, it has an exceptional outfit. It is so imperceptible that I was led to wonder (at first) if it was still present. Indeed, a small amount of balm is enough to melt it completely on the lips. I therefore apply it, without any concern, under my gloss. Besides, it's always a real pleasure to put it to bed every night.

 

FINAL VERDICT .

Satisfied across the board! I have been using these two homemade treatments for over a month and my lips are flawless!

 

NB: All the ingredients used are organic or natural.

For more beauty products, visit online fashion store. 

 


Comments