SKIN'UP COSMETO-TEXTILE

SKIN'UP COSMETO-TEXTILE: TESTED BY ONLINE FASHION STORE 

I don't know about you, but I have always been intrigued by cosmetics beauty products and textiles. This technique which consists in impregnating a boxer, a jumpsuit, a cropped pants or a corsair with slimming, hydrating or anti-fatigue active ingredients, has succeeded in widening its furrow in our beauty treatments.
Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products
Even if the sun has already been there for several weeks  and many of us have already released the short outfits but, are desperate to refine a little more, just a little in anticipation of the said test of the swimsuit, all is not lost. It is still possible to sculpt, sheath, thin even a little chouya with the cosmetic-textile . Thanks to Orianne , I recently had the opportunity to discover the Skin'Up brand , the first French cosmetic- textile laboratory that designs, develops and markets cosmetic care textiles. By touching, gauging a panty, I was surprised by the lightness of the textile which seemed to fit the shapes of the body without oppressing it.
When I received my Skin'Up boxer yesterday, which targets the stomach , hips and glutes , my initial impression was confirmed. But, at first, seeing a very small boxer size M (damn was I wrong?), I thought at best, that I would have a hard time putting it on and at worst, that I would not return in. Simple optical effect because, I had no difficulty putting it on. I appreciate above all that the boxers do not choke me, do not get stuck and are completely invisible under clothing. We really forget its presence. Real testing starts tomorrow. I'll tell you more in 3 weeks. Until then, a presentation of slimming textiles (which combines the refining, sculpting, self-massaging, triple action and firming lines) Skin'Up is essential.
The brand indicates that its products, designed paraben free , for the sake of efficiency (body corrector) and comfort, come from advanced research and advanced cosmetics beauty products. Each of them contains millions of micro-capsules which themselves contain a concentrated formula of Seaweed extract and Safflower Seed Oil . These components, fixed at the heart of the textile fibers, diffuse continuously, caring for the skin. Thus, when the fiber tightens and relaxes as the body moves, the micro-capsules release their active ingredient which will act on the skin.
Finally, these slimming underwear (corsair, spindle, boxer, top, bra) have an efficiency indicator. Initially fuchsia pink, it fades as the machine washes repeatedly. To prolong the effects, textiles can be refilled thanks to the slimming mist.

Comments