MY HOME COSMETICS FROM HELIOCOSM PARIS


MY HOME COSMETICS FROM HELIOCOSM PARIS

I am very proud to have succeeded in making my own skincare beauty products! And not the least since it is a fluid for the face and a balm for the body.
I had the great pleasure of receiving a package containing the elements necessary for the manufacture of beauty treatments as well as information relating to the ingredients sent, easy recipes of balms for the body with, at the very end of the page. , a "Bonne Tambouille" from Aurore and Clément . I admit, I gave a little cry of joy when I opened the package of Heliocosm which contained hydrosols, beakers, essential oils, vegetable butter, a spatula-spoon, a bottle and a glass jar at the both massive but elegant… The whole, pcarefully packaged. It is clear that what dominates visually is refinement and hygiene, from utensils to accessories and receptacles for ingredients.
Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

Handing over my emotions, I first decided to launch myself (a big first) in the realization of a Nigella-Hamamelis-Tea Tree Purifying Fluid , which corresponds to my needs 365 days a year. By traveling diagonally, the skincare recipe on the brand's website, I told myself that I would never do it alone. However, Clément , the creator of Heliocosm reassured me on this point and, by reading the recipe carefully, I also realized that it was far from impossible.
Above, the elements necessary to make a Nigella-Witch Hazel-Tea Tree Purifying Fluid . I grant you, it is not bad enough only, these ingredients can be used later either to perform this treatment again or to make others; all the more since the doses required for this purifying fluid are almost of the order of infinitesimal. The bottles are certainly beautiful but, their opacity (for better conservation) does not allow to see the quantity of product obtained or remaining. At the bottom right of the image, a syringe (which made me pass for a real laboratory assistant) and, a small sprayer from Sephora to put alcohol at 70. Yep, it is imperative to respect thehygiene rules (washing hands, disinfecting ...). 
I will not detail the 4 phases (Rehydration, Oily, Aqueous and Active) necessary for the realization of the treatment but, know that it is estimated at 30 min. In reality, the operation takes a little more time because, sterilizationof all the equipment (by boiling the beakers and the spoon in a saucepan) including the worktop takes a good twenty minutes more in total, my scale loosely abandoned me when it came to weighing small quantities . But also, so as not to be mistaken, I regularly checked the indications. By scrupulously following the recipe, I got there in a little over an hour and a half (sterilization + cleaning included). I am so happy, like a little girl who unwraps her gifts on Christmas Day.
The bottle (50ml at the price of 2.50 €) is beautiful and distinguished. We do not see it very well but, on the photo on the left, I kept the mobile security seal on the bottle pump. This system keeps the product in the best hygienic conditions.
24 hours later, from the liquid state (post-confection), a light texture took shape. The cream is also quite fluid, fresh, moisturizing and above all non-greasy. It is perfectly indicated for oily , young and imperfections skin (like mine). In terms of perfume, we are far from the sweet and delicious smells that I love so much, but the aromas of H ydrolat from Organic Witch Hazel and Essential Oil from Tea Tree Bio which rise from it evaporate very quickly on the epidermis.
I am not going to make a topo of all the ingredients used but, I will stop on some of them little known (of me anyway) and which are full of qualities.
The Nigella Bio Vegetable Oil , rich in vitamin E, carotenoids and minerals, it is a rare plant oils to have a truly effective purifying action to prevent skin problems related to acne. It is very nourishing and recognized for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimycotic actions.
The Hyaluronic Acid , a high-class asset, not only used to fill wrinkles. Present naturally in our organism, it is known for its powerful plumping and hydrating effects.
The Organic Witch Hazel Hydrosol tightens pores and exerts an astringent action. It is an ideal ingredient for problem skin (acne).
Finally, the use of Tea Tree Essential Oil , even highly diluted in preventive care dedicated to oily, young and acne-prone skin is spectacular. It does not destroy the skin flora and is very well tolerated, unlike the majority of anti-bacterial ingredients used in conventional cosmetics.

My opinion.

Not being a great friend with essential oils, I am testing the fluid on a part of my face (under the chin) for the moment. RAS. It's all soft, smooth and hydrated. I have not had any rashes. I also noticed that little quantity was enough. I am still waiting a few days before testing Nigella-Witch Hazel-Tea Tree Purifying Fluid on the entire face. I will deliver my impressions in a future post.
Finally ... There was no failure  for this facial which required the intervention of many ingredients. I have a taste so that I launched in the making of a balm, a childlike simplicity with something I did not know: the oil of Nigella.
A pinch of Organic Shea Butter (priced at € 10.50 per 100g) tender obtained by cold pressing and deodorized by natural process, a few spoonfuls of Organic Nigella Oil (priced at € 13.90 per 100ml) and a few milliliters of Ylang Ylang Organic Essential Oil (at a price of 10.50 € for 10ml), a 250ml beaker (at 2.40 €) all from Heliocosm and passed through a double boiler, I get a scented body balm , effective all over line.  Duration of the operation, watch in hand? 10 short minutes.
Above, the coiled balmin its 100ml glass jar (5.90 €) in the liquid state and below, the same balm in the solid state, its final form.
It is advisable to label its confections by recording the dates of creation and maximum use. At the time of taking the photos, it was not yet done. But since then, I have invested a few cents on cute labels.  

My opinion.

What sweetness for such a simple preparation! I am delighted with my homemade balm. 24 hours after having realized it, it was operational. I soberly named it Organic Nigella Balm . It is soft, melting, ultra-hydrating and super-nourishing . In contact with the skin, Organic Nigella Balmturns into precious oil. I no longer see the usefulness of adding any oil that would serve to strengthen hydration (the detonating combination of Organic Shea Butter + Organic Nigella is self-sufficient) or that would satin the skin. To make it last as long as possible, I use it once a week after my scrub. I remain convinced that the quality of the ingredients  and how they are extracted also has a lot to do with it. Indeed, the formulas developed by Heliocosm are concentrated to the maximum in active substances and organic ingredients, no test has been carried out on animals, there is no trace of raw material of petrochemical or GMO origin, or of animal residue.

FINAL VERDICT ABOUT BEAUTY PRODUCTS.

With the recipes and beauty products of Heliocosm, I could see that I could make my own cosmetics. It was no longer an order of the unthinkable! The different phases of the recipes are described with clarity and simplicity, which makes things easier. Of course, when you get into homemade or handmade cosmetics , there is an initial investment, it is around 80 € (utensils included) for   the Nigella-Hamamelis-Tea Tree Purifying Fluid but ... for a profitable long-term, not including insurance using healthy ingredients and the benefits to the skin. Although Heliocosmis a high-end brand, it is not more expensive than another. Luxury yes but affordable! For my part, I watch for the entry of sweet components and other recipes online. Of course, I will continue my drums ...
So, what do you say?


For more beauty products, visit online fashion store.

Comments