MY BODY LOTION BREAKS THE CODES OF COSMETICS


MY BODY LOTION BREAKS THE CODES OF COSMETICS


My Bodylotion is an innovative principle in the PCF (French Cosmetic Landscape and hop, I invent a new acronym), to be discovered urgently! It was Carole Holzhäuer , a pharmacist specializing in dermatology, who came up with the idea of proposing a concept that has already hit home in Germany for 4 months: have an experienced team make a personalized body lotion, from the inside as well as from the outside. outside.

How it works ?

To compose a body lotion beauty products of 200ml, simply go to the My Bodylotion website , choose an oil from the 5 available ( Avocado , Apricot Kernels , Sweet Almond , Jojoba , Olive ) and, possibly, a perfume in the 5 categories offered ( Cocktails , Fruity , Masculine , Sensual and Original ). A basic emulsion is already incorporated. All you have to do is confirm then place an order.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

I benefited from a gift voucher from the brand which allowed me, in a few clicks, to shape and order my lotion. I find the site very fun. It gives off heat, especially since tu is required. I really appreciated the information and anecdotes provided on the ingredients. The disadvantage is that the descriptions are so precise and tempting, that one no longer knows which oil or which perfume to take knowing that the choice is very wide. But above all, I LOVED the personalization down to the writing .  Indeed, we are left free to give a name to our treatment.  Isn't that balloon?

The white bottle is simple, minimalist, no frills but the flowers that brighten up the large label enliven the whole. The cap slides while unscrewing and the lotion does not take any trouble to emerge. The brand has clearly bet more on the quality of its compositions than on the packaging.

I chose to call my Caribbean Lotion yours , to incorporate Avocado Oil (known for its softening, soothing, regenerating and hydrating properties) and to spice it up with Pi ñ a Colada (Pineapple and Nuts Coco). I was absolutely not disappointed with these tropical scentsand cocktails, as the description on the site is accurate. The fragrance is very present at the beginning and then fades over the hours and it is quite intoxicating. I immerse myself in it each time with happiness.

The lotion is pleasant, fluid, penetrates quickly, hydrates properly. What I miss is that my skin is not satiny and does not radiate. I don't feel it is nourished enough, especially on the legs.

This type of lotion is more suited to the summer season (also in spring and early fall), for those with normal skin (refrain from dry skin) and who are looking for a simple, fragrant product, with no noticeable effect. on the epidermis. Even in winter but applied to strategic areas, it will wreak havoc.

Focus on the label which indicates the 3 basic elements as well as the manufacturing and expiration dates (bottom, right all).

I found it very practical that the manufacturing and expiration dates of the lotion be displayed roughly.

Are the lotions of quality?

They are manufactured  in the ultra-modern laboratories of the Anthemis pharmacy in Herrieden in Germany, QMS certified (Quality Management System is an international quality management system developed by and for pharmacists). An experienced team combining know-how and technology ensures the high quality of the beauty products. We are guaranteed that the oils are natural only, the fact that the listing of ingredients does not appear on the bottle is quite unusual and destabilizing. I would have liked to know more .

Advantages ?

Personalization undeniably. You can choose to add or not a perfume,  it's a nice gift that you give to yourself or to others, by composing the treatment directly or by offering a gift voucher from (10 € to 25 €) . Economically, it's worth it. The prices are reasonable and the shipping costs are only €4.90 for the whole of Europe.

The delivery time ?

For metropolitan France, it takes ten days. I received my package 11 days after ordering. The manufacture of the lotion and the shipment from Germany are very fast. We are notified by email of the departure of the package. Only the routing takes a little time.

FINAL VERDICT .

My Body lotion is a concept that has dog and, I encourage you to try it!


For more beauty products, visit online fashion store.

Comments