REBALANCE AND TONE THE BREASTS

REBALANCE AND TONE THE BREASTS WITH THE BUST CREAM GEL - ONLINE FASHION STORE

                                          
The chest is quite a story ... for many women!
In 2004, I decided to start a diet or rather a rebalancing of food. I melted everywhere, but my chest took a hit. I logically decided to invest in a special "bust" cream. You must suspect that I have tried various creams from various brands with various and rather discouraging effects. I spent a lot of money on poor results. My first cream was recommended to me by a saleswoman from Marionnaud . Under his wise advice, I bought Orlane breast beauty treatment  (a 50ml bottle), supposed to " firm up, tone the bust and create a real natural bra". I have not seen any of this, despite daily use, as indicated in the leaflet. Not discouraged for a penny, I went to Sephora and, always under the good recommendations of a saleswoman, the latter convinced me of the effectiveness of the Body cream (50ml super lift gel bust) of Sephora. After all, why not, on the box was indicated that this regalbant gel and tensor bust was " magic" . Tempting, isn't it? It would have been a crime not to try it. The smell was awful but, I told myself that the gel formula " ultra-fresh and non-sticky enriched with yam oil, ginseng extract and with soy protein, tones, plumps up and firms the breasts in a few days " had to work like hell. I stopped the fees after 4 days because my bust was studded with small buttons. Always motivated, I decided to turn to Le Club Des Créateurs de Beauté ( for those who do not know, it is the mail order sale of cosmetic and slimming products at reasonable prices ) and ordered for  the Gel Bust Up by Cosmence ,a small 50 ml glass pump bottle. No convincing effect, no significant change. After a fortnight, I fired the pot. I stopped everything. No more masquerade, no one would take me there. Until the day when ... I discovered in February of this year, the Melvita at Biocoop and a few days later, my eyes settled on the gel cream for the bust . I had nothing to lose. I already knew the brand, I was satisfied with it. Maybe it would work this time! I noticed that the cream gel had a nice texture , penetrated very easily, gave off a very pleasant odor, leaving an insolently soft skin . In just one week, I saw a clear difference. My chest was  more shapely and firm. Within a month, the effects were visible and very significant. In addition, I feel daily, with each application, an immediate tightening effect and an unparalleled freshness .
Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

Good to know about Beauty Products:

Contents: 50ml

Components:

Kigelia africana, orange peel extract, wheat proteins, Bellis Perennis and Jojoba oils, essential oils of Orange and Geranium

For whom?

For all women who wish to regain a shapely and firm breast following weight loss or pregnancy. But also for those whose breasts begin to sag.

The breast is wrapped in a layer of fatty tissue that gives it its soft consistency and shape, as well as glandular and fibroustissue. The interior consists of blood vessels, nerves, milk ducts, fat cells, and glands. The whole thing rests on the pectoralis major muscle, which mainly contributes to arm movements.

By their constitution, the breasts are therefore naturally fragile . This fragility is accentuated by the many hormonal upheavals that women experience (puberty, pregnancy , menopause , but also every month, with menstrual cycles) as well as by variations in weight *.All these reasons mean that we are obliged to pamper them, to take care of them.

What I like:

1. The price, undeniably but not only, because the results are there.
2. Without a doubt, this organic gel (whose ingredients come from organic farming) provides a tightening effect that is not unpleasant at all, which proves that it acts immediately.

What I like least:

 No complaints.

Some homemade tips:

1. It is advisable to put in the refrigerator the creams for the bust because this process would reinforce the effects of the product. With Melvita cream gel , I don't really see the point.
2. Finish your shower with a jet of cold water (for at least 2 minutes). It's good for suicide bombers! I did it for a while, but you have to have a hell of a dose of courage. It seems to be effective. I didn't do it long enough to realize it.
3. Avoid overheated showers.
4. Scrub once a week to stimulate cell renewal. 5.  Since the breasts are devoid of muscles , a simple exercise consists in joining the palms, elbows outwards at chest level, then pressing the hands (as many times as possible). Pumps for beginners and dumbbell exercises are also recommended, as is swimming (on the back) *.

WHERE TO FIND BEAUTY PRODUCTS?

Pharmacies, drugstores, Biocoop. For more information on the brand, visit the very well designed site (you can even order the products) of Melvita.

Comments